Monday 18 July 2011

Because I haven't killed for a while...

I took my bike out to East Street Market to buy some flowers for the minibalcony.  It's a nice, unreconstructed tat-and-veg market off the Walworth Road.  It's a bit like how I imagine the Blitz to be.  But with more old mobile phones and N64 games for sale.

Like all good middle-class boys, I affected a slightly cockney accent when buying things, lest they recognise me as a member of the gentry, steal my bike and chuck me in a canal.  


They are Flowers.  I know nothing more.  They will be dead soon.


Whilst I'm (diagetically) around Elephant and Castle, I'll include a picture of the tank (yes, tank) that is parked just off the New Kent Road.




If I knew how to link to a Google map, I'd do that.  But I can't.  Anyway.  Clearly, given London is drowning in the July downpours, I didn't take this picture over the weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment